Logo for Yele Pages. How to design Logo for Yele_Page?


A logo is more than an images and words, a good logo tells a story about your company or business or website--who you are, what you do and what you stand for. That's a lot to ask of one piece of art, which is why it's important that you take the time to do it right.
For my Pages, I just want to make a simple, modern  one and also it would be outstanding.
So that, you will see a few step below, that showing the process of designing my logo

Initial sketch
At first, I sketch out my idea. I choose Y letter to represent my Yele page. 


Y_letter in my initial sketch


I also do sketch many option later to see if something visual sparks an idea.

A series of sketch.
Testing Design 
After several ideas was drew on paper. I go with new option as below

New shape was chosen.
Finalizing the Design 
So how do you think i will do next, It is very simple. I will add color for it to see how it look like.
At this step, i fill it with some optons of color, from background to main shape of logo.
 
Color testing
And now, my logo is finished. I think that it is quite enough for me.

Yele Page

    So I almost finish my job. and thank for reading. and i hope you will design for your own logo

    Post a Comment

    Previous Post Next Post